Monday, April 8, 2013

Wet 'N' Wild Wonder

Hello all! I hope that you guys are having a somewhat okay Monday (it is Monday after all ; ) At the start of this lovely April week, I wanted to take a minute and think back on all the awesome products I've used in my tutorials/blog posts.

Specifically, in thinking back on many of my awesome purchases, I have really been BOWLED OVER by the amazingness that IS Wet 'N' Wild products. In the past, I was seriously missing out. This brand was just something I just didn't pay much attention to as I continually proceeded to pay $10 plus for products that weren't half as good.

Thankfully, though with age comes wisdom. I recently made the switch to Wet N Wild products and I don't think there is any going back. I mean they are just so awesome. The price point is great, the quality is awesome, and even the packaging looks nice!



I really had to think hard about what my favorite products were to make the video below. It was a hard choice and now I own so much stuff from them : ) But, nevertheless, hard choices had to be made because it's our duty, as always, to make sure our readers keep on saving and loving their discount purchases.

With no further ado, I share with you my Wet N Wild faves (to date.)

No comments:

Post a Comment