Thursday, March 28, 2013

Mary's Favorites Under $5

Ooohhh my gosh, I made a video. 

And this is ONLY for Elizabeth, because I like her so much and she thinks that people need to be aware that there are, in fact, TWO members of the Brunette Duet. I would not torture you with my duck voiced awkwardness out of some misguided sense of self-importance.


Ugh. I could write for pages about a single eyeshadow, but if you put me in front of a camera, I'm like
Cue ALL the "Umm's!" 

Also, I'm going to work on rectifying the utterly CRAPTACULAR quality of this vid. The sound is terrible (maybe a good thing?), and the quality is just POOR. But it's my first go, so it can really only get better from here. 


Thanks for watching, and if you have any questions or requests, leave us a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment