Monday, March 18, 2013

Getting Comfortable with Wet N Wild Part II

Hey guys!!! So I could not wait to share my second "Comfort Zone" eye look for St. Patrick's Day. As you might recall, I used mostly the "green" side of the pallet for the last, traditional smokey eye video. However, I avoided the greenest color in the pallet for the eyelid.

Since it was St. Patty's day, I went all groovy green style and created this look below.


Whole St Pattys Day Look

Comfort Zone Look #2
 
The only other color I wore for this look was this guy. I got that eyeshadow for free (expect a post on how to get freebies soon) so I tossed it in.
 
 
 
Since this was such an occasional, dramatic eye wear look I decided not to do a video on how I got the look. But if you guys want to see it let me know and I'll be happy to show ya! I've been finding a few things I'm loving lately for $5.00 or less so I'll be posting that this week as well!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment