Wednesday, March 6, 2013

DRUGSTORE DUPLICATES!!!!

This is a milestone blog for Mary and myself as it is our fiiirrsstt.....wait for it....video post.

This morning was also a day of "firsts" for me, personally. It was the FIRST time I ever found my dang laptop video recorder, the FIRST time I ever recorded a video (and you can tell ;), and the FIRST time I ever showed it to anyone--ever. Typically I'd be burning footage of myself, in any capacity, so that no human in the world should ever come across it for blackmailing purposes. However, for the greater good of saving cosmetic consumers valuable money, I decided this footage was worth posting.

On this video, I showcase the differences between Wet N Wild and Maybelline FIT me blush offerings. Check it out below!!!

Please let me know what you guys want to see next!!! And also, very serious about those blush brush recommendations!!!! I need one like yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment