Sunday, February 16, 2014

Happy Valentines Day From Us to You :)

Hey Gals!!!!

I'm really hoping your Valentines day was super awesome this year!!!! If you don't choose to celebrate this holiday, than hopefully your lovely selves were just enjoying the weekend and loving being off work!!



I, myself, was rushing around like a chicken with it's head cut off to get ready for Valentines dinner with my someone special. I realized afterward that several of you were probably doing the same.

I filmed this video of my easy-to-do and as always budget friendly makeup look and I hope you guys enjoy!!



Thank you guys so much for continuing to support our blog, and the YouTube channel. We can't possibly tell you how much it means. As always, please let us know how we can help Y-O-U out with any beauty questions/requests!!

P.S. Thinking of doing an underrated drugstore makeup video. Thoughts???!!

XOXOXOXOX

Until Next Time,
Valiant Valentines Vixxing :)


No comments:

Post a Comment