Sunday, February 9, 2014

Girls in white Shadows with Thick Black(ey) Lashes....Lipstick and Blushes that Twinkle and Flashes...Great Deals and Discounts with nooo Strings...These are a Few of my Favorite Things

Okay...okay I'm so sorry for that title....but

#1. I love me some word-play

AND

#2. My mom is a music teacher

This should explain everything pretty clearly for you all. 

Not to make mention of the fact that every single time I go to a makeup aisle and hit some crazy sale I'm all like:


It's pretty much the best...thing...ever. I am definitely going to talk about ALL my February favorites soooonnn (I'm thinking as early as next weekend) but for right now I wanted to talk about a look I've been wanting to create forever.

Here is a photo I've been obsession over for months.

 
 
 
Does this girl look fantastic or WHAT??!! I mean seriously she looks amazing!! I love it how they just accentuated her features and didn't make the makeup look so cultivated and slaved-over. She just looks natural and gorgeous and beautiful :) I love it!! I also can't stop thinking about that tiny little pop of color they put right near the outer v to make the look have a little something-something.
 
So I've kinda been trying to find products I thought would help me achieve a similar look and here is what I found!!
 
 
Brulee--Wet N Wild--.99
 
Just as the model did, I used a light creamy shadow to put all along the eyelid. The one I chose was LESS THAN  A DOLLAR and is super pigmented (as you can see here)
 
 
 


Panther--Wet N Wild---.99
 
This is the shade I used to define the outer-V of my eye and make everything really pop. It's an absolutely amazng matte black color for only .99!!!! Seriously will use again and again and again...
 
 
 
Sun Safari Quad--Rimmel---$2.50
 
I found this adorable quad with that perfect peachy coral-tinted, bronze look it looks the model was sporting here in a Rimmel quad called sun safari. I love this quad and I'm sure it will come in very handy in spring and summer. Not to mention....coppers are IN baby :)
 
 
#17 Rimmel Lipstick---Kate Line----$3.50
 
After much looking (and I do mean MUCH) I finally found that perfect blush color lipstick it looks like the model is sporting iin the photo. This lipstick has the perfect amount of pink and rose---not too little and not too much!!
 
 
I think I had pretty good success with my own look after all was said and done:
 





Sorry the lighting is terrible :(
 

 

I actually had an epiphany when doing this nice, light makeup that it would be super perfect for prom looks for younger girls too! So I made this youtube video to coincide!! Hope you guys enjoy!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment