Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Save green on Lumene!

Hey guys!

I'm currently working on a post all about skincare (!!!), but in the meantime, I wanted to share something awesome with you!

Walgreens just released their new Summer Savings coupon booklet, available in stores, and while there are LOADS of incredibly useful coupons on all kinds of products (even everyday stuff like paper goods and groceries...CHECK IT OUT!), my absolute favorite was a $4 OFF coupon for any Lumene product!

Now, if you're unfamiliar, Lumene is a Finnish cosmetics/beauty company that specializes in all-natural, and mostly organic skincare. Their stuff is really nice, and usually a bit costly, but getting $4 off is a great way to splurge and try something! 



Their BB Cream got rave reviews on Makeup Alley, and I tried it. I have to say, I loved the formulation: creamy, silky finish, medium buildable coverage...only the shades SUCKED! It only comes in Light and Medium, and apparently my vampire skin is lighter than Light. Go figure! But other than that, I loved it! So if you're looking to hop aboard the BB cream bandwagon, and have light to medium skin, I definitely recommend it. It's one of the better ones I've tried! 


Anyway, rush yourselves down to your local Walgreens and get one of their coupon books! And if you're not a member of their rewards program, I highly suggest you sign up. They actually GIVE you rewards (unlike other so-called "rewards programs") that can add up to major savings! 


Super savings!
-Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment