Sunday, March 9, 2014

Dollar Daze

Heyyyyaaa!!!!

I hope all you awesome readers out there are having a perfectly fannntastic Sunday funday :)

For me, as a twenty-something married lady with groceries to buy and bills to pay, most of my Sunday adventures typically consist of LOTS of laundry, dishes, and mayyybbee (if I'm feeling extra luxurious) a rented redbox movie. Being on a budget, and being a beauty lover can be SOOO hard. I have to physically restrain myself from entering places like Ulta on the weekends...or else this would surely result

And let's be honest, it doesn't help to have Pinterest telling you how this or that product will channnggee your freaking life if you just plonk down the $54.00 purchase price. Holy cow man!!

The best feeling in the world to me is spending a teennnyy bit of money and ending up with a product that I would honestly stack against the high-enders, quality-wise. I've actually had lots of luck at places like Dollar General, Dollar Tree, and Family Dollar when buying beauty. I won't tell you that the purchases don't make me feel a litttllleee like this

Not to mention, there are sooo many brands being offered at those types of stores now!! It's truly incredible. Check out me video below, and I'll tell (and show) you my faves :)



Until next time,

Dapper Dollar Daze

XOXO

Eliz

No comments:

Post a Comment