Sunday, December 22, 2013

Ho-Ho-Hottttt curls

Hey girlies!!! I hope you lovely ladies are having a fantastic holiday season. Today, I wanted to write about something that is near and dear to my heart---the never-ending search for perfect, lasting curls.

To me, attaining curls that LAST has been a vast life-long experiment wrought with lots of failures and few  successes. This quest felt kind of like finding a needle in a haystack. It was that fruitless you guys....I SWEAR!!

My hair is so freaking fine and thin, that I would leave the house and be all

And then.....seriously yall like five minutes later I was all


Most frustrating thing EVER!!!!!!! Until finally I figured out one single, technique that actually DOES SOMETHNG!!!! So, of course I had to share it with you gals!! FULL DISCLOSURE: this works best for more during Winter-time because of the whole no-humidity thing (which in Florida is like never) but it DOES work :) I hope it helps you lovelies get pretty, bouncy fun hair!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment