Sunday, December 15, 2013

An Open Letter to Our Readers : )

The other day, while laying back in bed preparing for sleep, I had this horrible nagging feeling of something missing. I kept going back and forth-wondering where the heck this feeling was coming from. Had I forgotten to get cheese again at the market? Did I not put the wash into the drier for the fortieth time?

 
Then I realized I hadn't written on here in like forever...and I do mean FOR- EVER.


And I felt so bad because writing and makeup are two things I love!!!!! It's so much fun to just write about whatever we're doing with makeup and hair right now and then to find out later that other people (our awesome readers) like to hear what we have to say!!

So anyways, this is just an open letter to our amazing readers (and at over 2000 hits now we know you are out there) to say: the writing continues folks!!!! I feel like I've learned so much in the last few months about new hair ideas, new makeup products that work, and new tips and tricks regarding getting the best beauty bang for your bucks!!! Please keep stopping by for your beauty fixes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment