Thursday, January 1, 2015

Gettin' Ready for Winter

Hi guys!! I'm so excited to be back here after a (ridiculously long) break :) I wanted to post a video for you guys (my favorite type) where I basically just show myself getting ready. As per usual on these type of videos, I like to break down the products I liked the best on the blog rather than the video. Please ignore the video duration, as I haven't quite figured out my new vid program first.


In the video above, I obviously had some super hit products that I L-O-V-E. Without a doubt, all the products I used are super el-cheapo but only a few are sooo amazingly wonderful that I have to single them out. The truly spectacular ones in a you-need-them-in-your-life kinda way are listed below. Enjoy!!!

NYC PENCILS
 
 
I know everyone busts NYC Cosmetic Company chops about the quality of their pencils quite a bit in YouTube videos world-wide. So I'm here to take a different stand on these pencils, and state it loud and proud: I LOVE EM'. I love them so much, I actually get upset when something happens and my 94 cents get flushed down the toilet. And then, you know what?? I go and buy another one.
 
Specifically, the Taupe color I find to be soo natural. It's probably the favorite product I've found out of all the brown eye pencils I've used. Even though my hair is dark, using a dark brown pencil never fails to make me look like I'm trying WAY to hard ala' Groucho Marx.
 
Believe it or not...this is NOT the look I'm striving for when getting ready.
 
MAYBELLINE MASTER PRECISE LIQUID EYELINER
 
 
This is probably the best eyeliner I...have..ever...tried. That includes the super fancy dancy ones I've purchased from Ulta for at least 3x the cost.
 
You just have soo much control of this eyeliner. It combines the control of any other eyeliner pen on the market, but also gives you the amazing fluidity of eyeliners with those flexible, flimsy brushes. The eyeliner just glides on with nary a fuss! I can't get ENOUGH, and I know I'll re-purchase from here on out. One word: incredible!!
 
JORDANA BLUSH
 
For those of you who follow my blogging/vlogging, you probably already know how much I LOVE these products. I'm talking, I can't get ENOUGH. So it makes my heart saddened that the Jordana brand dosnt offer their blushes out as regularly as their other products. You have to venture out to places like KMart in order to get them, but it's totally worth it once you do. The blushes come in a range of colors, are usually offered at a price tag of under $3.00 and are pretty fantastic quality. I love mine in touch of pink, which is a soft pinky color that looks gorgeous just on the apples or your cheeks, and is super pigmented.
 
I hope this video helps you ladies in finding your perfect products providing penny-pinching prettiness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment